Practice Areas

Slip & Falls

Slip and Fall Injury LawyersProperty owners have a duty to take reasonable care to prevent injury to anyone they invite onto their property. This is true for both personal residences and business properties.  If you are  hurt because of the negligence of a property owner, you may be entitled to have them pay for your recovery and losses that result from the injuries.

Some common incidents that may result in injury include:

  • Slipping on a wet or waxed store floor
  • Being hurt at a dangerous construction project
  • Falling due to unsafe construction of flooring or stairs
  • Being injured in a fire started by hazardous conditions

If you have been injured on someone else’s property, you will likely have to deal with the insurance company.  A common practice among insurance companies is for them to try and place the blame on the injured person.  It is in your best interest to not sign any papers from the business or homeowner’s insurance company until you have consulted your own attorney.

If you, or someone you love, have been injured on someone else’s property, please contact the attorneys at Siniard, Timberlake & League to set up a FREE consultation and discuss your legal options.  You may contact us online or call us at 256-536-0770.

Owners of personal residences and business premises have an obligation to prevent injury to anyone ... Read More
If you suffer an injury on property owned by another person or business in Alabama, ... Read More
There are many types claims made as a result of injuries on another person’s property ... Read More